In order to brainstorm better, you need to make sure that all your ideas are heard and respected. This can be difficult when there is more than one person in the room or discussion. To ensure this happens, it’s important to come up with a list of rules for brainstorming first. Some best practices include: agreeing on an idea before talking about it; using full sentences instead of single words; waiting until everyone has had a chance to speak; and keeping track of ideas on paper so no one feels left out. These tips will help keep any meeting interesting and productive!
How do you come up with good ideas? One way is to brainstorm. Brainstorming can be a great way to generate new ideas, solve problems and make decisions. Here are six tips on how to brainstorm better:
- Generate the right number of ideas – Too few or too many and your brain will struggle.
- Have an idea in mind before starting – A strong premise gets your brain going.
- Keep it short and concise – Brevity sparks creativity!
- Get everyone involved – The more people involved, the more creative you’ll be
- Allow time for discussion in groups- Talking through ideas helps spark different thoughts
- Focus on quantity not quality- It’s okay if most of them don’t work